How to Apply
1. How to Apply for Admission (excluding for M.A.Ed. and B.Ed. Programmes)
The application for admission to a course/class shall be made on the prescribed admission forms (DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) to DE-15) downloadable from website, duly filled in by the candidate legibly in his/her own handwriting along with the documents enlisted hereunder. Photostat copies of the certificates must be attested clearly indicating name and designation of the competent attesting authority.
|Admission form||DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) [17.1 KB]|
(in case of those who are not registered with the H.P.U.)
DE-10 [13.46 KB]
|Examination form||DE-11 [19.12 KB]|
|Index card||DE-12 [10.81 KB]|
|Address slips||DE-13 [25.82 KB]|
|Acknowledgement card||DE-14 [9.6 KB]|
|Identity card||DE-15 [46.42 KB]|
(All these forms are available in the Hand book)
- Latest passport size photograph to be affixed on the admission form duly attested by a gazetted officer or an officer of an equivalent rank.
- IPOs/Bank Draft towards payment of fees (including the late fee, if applicable) duly crossed A/c payees' and drawn in favour of the Director, ICDEOL, H.P. University Shimla-171005 or deposit the fee at the university counter.
- Copy of the Matriculation/Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate showing date of birth of the candidate, duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Three copies of certificate/detailed marks sheets of having passed the previous examination on the basis of which the candidate is seeking admission duly attested by a gazetted officer in case of B.A. I and B.Com. I. In case of postgraduate classes only one set of attested copies of certificates matriculation onwards is required to be submitted.
- As per Ordinance 3.11 Migration Certificate shall not be a requirement for admission to any class/ course through ICDEOL.
- Incomplete application/enrolment form shall not be entertained. In case of an incomplete form being returned to the candidate for completion, the prescribed late fee applicable as on the date of receipt of complete form shall be payable by the candidate. Provided, however, that in the case of a candidate having passed his qualifying examination from a Board/University other than the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education/Himachal Pradesh University, the admission shall be treated as provisional.
- A candidate applying for admission under SC/ST/PH category must attach a copy of the requisite certificate issued by the competent authority authenticating the claim.
2. How to Apply for Admission (For M.A.Ed. and B.Ed. Programmes Only)
The application for admission to the 1st year of the course shall be made on the prescribed admission form DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) (downloadable) duly filled in by the candidate legibly in his/her own hand writing and will comprise of the documents enlisted hereunder, Photostat copies of the certificates must be attested clearly indicating name and designation of the competent attesting authority.
The complete set of application should consist of the following copies of certificates duly attested by a gazetted Officer along with DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) Form [17.1 KB](downloadable):
A. Matriculation certificate or equivalent showing date of birth.
B. +2 Certificate or equivalent
C. B.A/B.Sc. I,II,III certificates. If the result is awaited then attach only Part-I&II certificates/B.Ed Certificate in case of seeking admission to M.A.Ed.
D. Copy of certificates/detailed marks sheets of having passed the previous examination on the basis of which the candidate is seeking admission, duly attested by a gazetted officer.
E. Character certificate from the head of the institution i.e. Headmaster/Principal where employed.
F. Employment certificate (Certificate A (downloadable) in Form DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) [17.1 KB] (file not found)).
G. Copy of appointment letter.
The following forms (downloadable) should also be sent duly filled in by the candidate along with Admission FormDE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) [17.1 KB](downloadable).
1. Admit card with stamped photograph and self addressed envelope
2. Registration Form DE-10 [13.46 KB](downloadable) (in case you are not registered with H.P. University)
3. Examination Form DE-11 [18.26 KB]( (file not found)downloadable)
4. Index CARD DE-12 [10.81 KB](downloadable)
5. Address Slips [25.82 KB]DE-13 (file not found)(downloadable)
6. Counselling Card DE-14 [9.6 KB](downloadable) with stamps and address.
7. DD/IPOs of prescribed fee drawn in favour of Director, ICDEOL, H.P. University, Shimla-5 as application processing fee (non refundable)
8. The certificate B of DE-9 (1)/DE-9 (2) [17.1 KB](downloadable) and one affidavit DE-12A [9.85 KB](downloadable) is to be submitted at the time of counselling.
(i) All the above documents should be attached with the application form, failing which the application form will be rejected and no information of rejection will be intimated to the candidates. Selected candidate will only be intimated. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
(ii) Representation regarding admission will be entertained with in one month from the date of merit list declared.
APPLICATION FORM AND FEE
The application form duly filled-in and accompanied by IPOs/Bank Draft of prescribed fee as processing fee payable to the Director, ICDEOL, H.P. University, Shimla-5 along with attested Certificates, Testimonials, COUNSELLING CARD (with postage stamps of Rs. 6/- affixed on the space provided) must reach the Director, ICDEOL, H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla (HP) 171005 by the last date fixed for the purpose. The fee deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.