Expertise Of The Centre
The AER Centre has expertise in conducting impact evaluation and economic feasibility studies for Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal husbandry, Forestry and Rural Development related activities. Besides studies assigned by the Government of India, the AER Centre has conducted studies sponsored by the State Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal husbandry, Forest Farming, Rural Development and Tribal development. The impact evaluation and economic feasibility studies for of World Bank, GTZ, USAID, ICIMOD, CIP, NJPC, and SJVNL have also been carried out by the AER Centre.
- The Center expertise in conducting techno economic feasibility of agricultural projects.
- Monitoring of agricultural projects and re-settlement and re-habitation of displaced families.
- Impact evaluation of agricultural projects / programs / schemes and re-settlement and re-habitation activities.
- Cost studies of agricultural and horticultural crops and animal husbandry products.
- Production and marketing system analysis of agricultural, horticultural, forestry and livestock and allied sectors.